What are your energy goals?
Logix customers seek the energy efficiencies and cost savings our control solutions deliver. Refrigeration systems use huge amounts of electricity and typically consume 65-85% of a cold storage facility’s total energy usage. Clearly, the high cost of inefficient facilities is unacceptable to companies wishing to succeed in today’s increasingly competitive environment.
Current trends aren’t promising any relief. Average electricity costs have increased 60% since 1999 for industrial users and are expected to continue escalating. Emerging governmental regulations to reduce CO2 emissions will add further pressure on businesses to operate more efficiently.
Fortunately, Logix has battle-proven solutions for companies now facing the double burdens of rising energy costs and emerging environmental mandates. Since its founding in 1990, our company has been delivering advanced refrigeration controls and management software that routinely reduce energy demands by 20-40%. To achieve these outcomes, our solutions deliver two fundamental types of benefits:
Our distributed control systems ensure the most energy-efficient operation at the individual equipment level - compressors, evaporators and other mechanical equipment - while achieving additional energy savings from comprehensive plant-wide coordination of equipment operation. Complementing these industry-leading energy reducing control capabilities are the ongoing system-efficiency gains achieved with use of the Logix graphical interface, Clarity energy management software for PCs. Clarity’s comprehensive trend-data collection and operational analysis capabilities improve understanding of the refrigeration system and allow managers to constantly detect problems or trends which need correcting, resulting in continuous improvement opportunities for efficiency-focused clients.
The energy management benefits that Logix systems deliver aren’t limited to equipment-specific and system-wide energy efficiencies. Through a range of techniques that leverage the intelligence of our controls, we help our customers minimize how much they pay for the energy they use. Our solutions help companies navigate the complicated – and often treacherous – terrain of utility supplier policies and pricing models, whether it’s
- Automating the shifting of loads to off-peak rate periods
- Load-shedding for demand management, response to real-time pricing conditions,
- Or accommodating the facility shutdown requirements of interruptible service agreements.
Logix has a solution for all of these.
Transforming Energy Challenges into Competitive Advantage
In today’s tough economic environment, our energy and cost management capabilities deliver a range of benefits that help our customers reduce operational costs, improve customer satisfaction and gain competitive advantage. Among those benefits:
- Dramatic reduction in energy consumption and associated energy costs (a benefit that compounds as energy prices continue to rise)
- Increased ability to meet anticipated energy consumption and emissions regulations, while achieving corporate objectives for lessening environmental impact
- The ability to easily track and analyze energy consumption data, and to test and modify control configurations and parameters in ways that permit ongoing efficiency improvements
- Rapid payback energy management solutions that improve our customers’ competitive position and also generate positive public recognition for corporate citizenship from industry associations, government agencies and company customers.
In short, Logix is able to help its customers ably shoulder the burdens of energy costs and environmental pressures by taking a customized and comprehensive approach to achieving optimal energy management.
Inevitably, each customer comes to Logix with different refrigeration configurations, equipment, needs and objectives, but all share the common requirement of reducing their energy consumption and cutting their utility costs. No company is better able to help industrial refrigeration customers achieve these goals.To learn more about the energy management benefits we can deliver to your company, please contact us.